Following a two-day selection bootcamp, seven teams have been invited to this year’s TRaM Track (our eight-week training program), bringing our TRaM17 cohort to 24 participants from Engineering (MSE), Medicine (MDHS), Science, the Florey and the Wade Institute.
- Bionic Hand | innovating upper limb prosthetics – Alireza Mohammadi, Denny Oetomo (MSE)
- Somnivore | sleep scoring analysis and automation – Andrew Gundlach, Giancarlo Alloca, Karin Sitte, Hong Nguyen, Sherie Ma (Florey/MDHS)
- Cellcraft | cell biology meets Minecraft – Vijay Rajagopal, Shouryadipta Ghosh, Sarina Moshfegh, Aishwarya Kansakar (MSE)
- Rehab Robot | a stroke rehabilitation robot – Denny Oetomo, Ying Tan, Vincent Crocher, Justin Fong (MSE)
- Geoenvironmental Soil Sensors | soil moisture measurement – Amir Orangi, Chenxi Zang, Guillermo Narsilio (MSE)
- Nanocosmetics | improving cosmetics at the nanoscale – Xiaoyin Shang, Joanna Yan, Meifang Zhou (Science/Wade)
- Energy Geostructures | web-based geothermal design – Guillermo Narsilio, Asal Bidarmaghz, Nikolas Makasis, Linden Jensen-Page, Gregorius Aditya (MSE)
Welcome on board!