The Melbourne Accelerator Program (MAP) has selected the following ten teams for the MAP17 Startup Accelerator:
- Carbar Autos – a virtual dealership revolutionising the used car sales industry.
- Cabaro – creators of refined and elegant mechanical and quartz watches at affordable prices.
- FirstStep – a FinTech solution to helping users save and invest their money.
- George Robotics – manufacturers of hardware and software that makes sophisticated electronics devices more productive and accessible.
- MimicTec – improving poultry farming productivity through a world-first agricultural infrastructure product that mimics maternal care on commercial farms.
- Rebotify – an Artificial Intelligence (A.I.) chatbot or ‘Virtual Customer Service Agent’ that offers users a simple and coding-free communications solution.
- RefLive – a software and smartwatch app that allows sports officials to track time and record match information digitally.
- Reqfire – a purpose-built platform that facilitates software, website and app design through improved communication between developers and clients.
- Smileyscope – harnessing Virtual Reality for paediatric care, Smileyscope’s VR visualisation helps children to remain calm and still for injections, allowing doctors to administer care successfully.
- UmpsHealth – a machine learning platform helping older people to live in their homes for longer through clinical insights and predictive risk analysis.
You can meet the startups at the MAP17 Accelerator Launch on 31 May. Register now to support these startups and to connect with our vibrant community.